Thursday, January 24, 2013

Oh yeah. What the heck is this blog?

I guess I never really made an intro to this blog, but instead was eager and started off with a recipe right away XD. Be sure to scroll down for that!
So, I made this blog for you guys (the Seijo exchange students in Japan) since there was some interest in what my diet looks like. I'll try to take pictures and post recipes that I make, so you can make them too ^___^.
I know it's hard for many of you to eat healthier on a budget, but I want to try to make it easier for you and show you that it's actually not so difficult with an open mind and a bit of effort.
I'll also be sharing interesting articles I stumble upon, exercise and shopping tips, etc.

I'll try to continue to post recipes and such when I go back home. I hope this blog helps you guys. ^___^

It's kind of plain right now, but I'm working on it!

Let me know if you guys have any questions! Also, please let me know if you want to know more about a particular subject I post about or whatevs. IDEK. Just feel free to contact me about anything ^___^.

All you have to do is trust me
and my pink moustache.

No comments:

Post a Comment